The best Rates you can get here!
Bremen molted itself to one of the most important centers concerning economics and cultures in all of Germany. Our City Partner Hotel is located in the city center and is therefore the ideal basis for your stay in the hansa town. Whether you are a business traveler or just a casual tourist: Our location suits every kind of person. Only 500 meters away from our hotel, all the important nodal points oft he city can be found.
Visit Bremen's famous sights such as the "Bremer Stadtmusikanten", the "Bremer Roland" or the renowned town hall of Bremen that was declared World Cultural Heritage by the UNESCO. Surrounded by historic buildings in the downtown area you'll feel yourself carried back into ancient times.
Other interesting attractions are: A visit to the Becks brewery or the "Universum Science Center", an interactive science museum, which provides a lot of fun for the young and young at heart. Besides all the interesting and breathtaking sights there are innumerous restaurants, bars, cafes and shopping-opportunities in the city center that are easily accessible from our hotel afoot. After an exciting day in the city you can relax in our sauna, in order to prepare for the upcoming day. We are looking forward to welcome you at our city hotel!
Frequently asked questions about the City Partner Hotel Residence in Bremen
What are the check-in / check-out times at the City Partner Hotel Residence?
• Arrival from 3:00 p.m. / departure by 11:00 a.m.
What does a room at the City Partner Hotel Residence cost?
• The prices for a hotel room can vary.
You can find the current cheapest price here.
When is the reception open?
• The reception at the City Partner Hotel Residence is open 24 hours a day.
When is breakfast at the City Partner Hotel Residence?
• You can find information about breakfast here.
Is there free WiFi in the City Partner Hotel Residence?
• Yes. Our hotel guests can use our WiFi throughout the hotel free of charge.
Are there City Partner Hotel Residence rooms for families?
• Yes. The hotel has apartments (family rooms) for up to 4 people.
Are there parking facilities at the hotel?
• Yes. You can find information about the parking situation here.
Can I cancel the booking at City Partner Hotel Residence free of charge?
• Information about room cancellations can be found here.
Are pets allowed in the City Partner Hotel Residence?
• Yes. Pets are allowed in the hotel. There is a fee.
Which credit cards are accepted at the City Partner Hotel Residence?
• Mastercard, American Express and Visa credit card payments are accepted.
How far is it from the CPH Hotel Residence to the next motorway?
• The nearest motorway connection is approx. 5 kilometers away.
How far is the nearest airport from the City Partner Hotel Residence?
• Bremen Airport is approximately 5 kilometers from the hotel.
How far is it from the City Partner Hotel Residence to the main train station?
• The train station in Bremen is approx. 0.25 kilometers away.
What sights are near City Partner Hotel Residence?
• Town Hall 1.5 km, Bremen Roland 1.5 km, Weser Stadium 3.5 km, Messe ÖVB Arena 0.4 km
How many stars does the City Partner Hotel Residence have?
• The Hotel garni has been awarded 3 stars superior.