Our three star superior city hotel is located only a few minutes away from the historic downtown of Fulda and is therefore the ideal basis for a stay in the idyllic city in Hessen. The various sights and shopping opportunities are accessible within a few minutes afoot from our hotel and that's why we guarantee a convenient and stress-free stay.
Due to the perfect connection to the long-distance trains as well as to the highway our hotel is easily accessible. It doesn't matter whether you are traveling on business or as a casual tourist - our team orientates itself on your needs and wishes. We'll help you to plan some outdoor-activities in and around Fulda or give you the best hints on how to spend your days in our region.
Explore the historic downtown area of Fulda and be mesmerized by the pompous churches that are archetypical for the city. The natural region surrounding the city invites you for long walks and hikes. The regional flora and fauna is very beautiful and the nearby hills offer you great views. End your day with a visit to our sauna in order to recreate body and mind and dine in our restaurant where culinary delicacies are waiting for you. During the summer season we'll serve dinner in our picturesque garden. Enjoy the romantic atmosphere of the city and take a break from the daily routine. We are looking forward to you staying with us.
Frequently asked questions about the City Partner Hotel Lenz in Fulda
When I can move into the room at the City Partner Hotel Lenz?
• Check-in on the day of arrival from 3:00 p.m.
When do you have to leave the room at the City Partner Hotel Lenz?
• Check-out on the day of departure by 11:00 a.m.
Is there free WiFi in the City Partner Hotel Lenz?
• Yes. Our hotel guests can use our WiFi throughout the hotel free of charge.
How much does a room in the City Partner Hotel Lenz cost?
• The prices for a hotel room can vary.
You can find the current cheapest price here.
When is the reception at the City Partner Hotel Lenz manned?
• The hotel reception is open 24 hours a day.
What are the breakfast times at City Partner Hotel Lenz?
• You can find information about breakfast here.
Are there parking facilities at the hotel?
• Yes. You can find information about the parking situation here.
How can I cancel a booking at City Partner Hotel Lenz?
• Information on how to cancel a reservation can be found here.
Are pets allowed in the hotel?
• Yes. Pets (dogs, cats) are allowed in the City Partner Hotel Lenz. There is a fee.
Which credit cards are accepted at the City Partner Hotel Lenz?
• Mastercard, American Express, Visa and Diners credit card payments are accepted.
How far is it from the hotel to the next motorway?
• The nearest motorway connection is approx. 4 kilometers away.
How far is the nearest airport from City Partner Hotel Lenz?
• Frankfurt Airport is approximately 100 kilometers from the hotel.
How far is it from the hotel to the main train station?
• The Fulda train station is about 0.9 kilometers away.
How many stars does the City Partner Hotel Lenz have?
• The hotel has been awarded 3 stars superior.