In 1922 the Schreiter brothers founded their spice factory in the Clara-Viebig-Street. Ever since the house has undergone many changes and renovations in order to become the beautiful place it is today. Nonetheless our hotel kept the charm of spice factory of 1922.
Our hotel is located in the city center and inhabits a great mixture of traditional architecture and modern elements. All the various sights as well as all the important nodal points of the city are easily accessible afoot. Still you will find yourself in a quiet neighborhood, far off the turmoil of Gera.
Just around the street corner of our hotel you'll find picturesque architecture of long gone days that mesmerizes hundreds and hundreds of visitors every year. The renowned Salvator Church as well as the Castle Osterstein are still in their original shape and while visiting these historic buildings you will feel yourself drawn back into ancient times. Friends of cultural events will definitely get their money worth during a visit to Gera. The theatres of the city are well known for their great stagings. Whoever is looking for some quiet and recreating time can spend some relaxing afternoons in one of the several parks where you can have a stroll around for hours. The "Dhalien-Park" as well as the "Hofwiesen-Park" are home to the regional flora and are beautiful during every season of the year. End your day in a cozy atmosphere in our restaurant - and try the different spices combined with our culinary delicacies.
The team of the City Partner Servicehotel Gewürzmühle is looking forward to your visit in Gera!
Frequently asked questions about the City Partner Hotel Gewürzmühle in Gera
What are the check-in / check-out times at the City Partner Hotel Gewürzmühle?
• Arrival from 3:00 p.m. / Departure by: 12:00 p.m.
How much does a room in the City Partner Hotel Gewürzmühle cost?
• The prices for a hotel room can vary.
You can find the current cheapest price here.
When is there breakfast in the City Partner Hotel Gewürzmühle?
• You can find information about breakfast here.
Is there free WiFi in the City Partner Hotel Gewürzmühle?
• Our hotel guests can use our WiFi throughout the hotel free of charge.
Does the City Partner Hotel Gewürzmühle offer rooms for families?
• Yes. The hotel has family rooms for up to 3 people.
Are there parking facilities at the hotel?
• Information about the parking situation can be found here.
Can I cancel the booking at City Partner Hotel Gewürzmühle for free?
• Information about room cancellations can be found here.
Are pets allowed in the City Partner Hotel Gewürzmühle?
• Yes. Pets are allowed in the hotel. There is a fee.
Which credit cards are accepted at the City Partner Hotel Gewürzmühle?
• Mastercard, American Express and Visa credit card payments are accepted.
How far is it from the City Partner Hotel Gewürzmühle to the next motorway?
• The nearest motorway connection is approx. 7 kilometers away.
How far is the nearest airport from the City Partner Hotel Gewürzmühle?
• Leipzig Airport is approximately 95 kilometers from the hotel.
How far is it from the City Partner Hotel Gewürzmühle to the main train station?
• The train station in Gera is approx. 1.7 kilometers away.
How far is the center of Gera from the hotel?
• The city center is approx. 600 meters away.
How many stars does the City Partner Hotel Gewürzmühle have?
• The hotel has been awarded 3 stars superior.