Hattersheim is known as the "cultural heart of the Main-Taunus-Area" and while staying with us you'll find yourself exactly in this place. Located nearby the metropolis of Frankfurt am Main you have the opportunity to spend some relaxing time in a quiet surrounding after an exciting day in "Mainhattan". After experiencing the turmoil of the city you will learn to appreciate our green environment and the peaceful city of Hattersheim.
Due to the perfect location of the public transportation system as well as to the surrounding highways the city center of Frankfurt am Main is comfortably accessible. Be mesmerized by the "Frankfurter Skyline" that is unique in Germany. Sit down in one of the many cafés and observe the hectic turmoil of the downtown area with the renowned Frankfurt Stock Market. Stroll through the city that is home to many shopping opportunities and great restaurants and bars. Leave the busy time behind and end your day in Hattersheim where you can also wander on the streets in the downtown area. Due to our ideal location everything is accessible afoot within a few minutes.
Marvel at the regional flora and fauna in one of the natural parks and end your day in our restaurant where culinary delicacies are waiting for you. Our friendly staff will help you to organize your day - whether you are a business traveller or a casual tourist. We are looking forward to welcome you!
Frequently asked questions about the City Partner Parkhotel am Posthof in Hattersheim
What are the check-in / check-out times at the City Partner Parkhotel am Posthof?
• Arrival from 12:00 noon / departure by 12:00 noon
How much does a room in the City Partner Parkhotel am Posthof cost?
• The prices for a hotel room can vary.
You can find the current cheapest price here.
When is the reception at City Partner Parkhotel am Posthof open?
• The reception is open 24 hours.
Is there free WiFi in the City Partner Parkhotel am Posthof?
• Our hotel guests can use our WiFi throughout the hotel free of charge.
Are there parking facilities at the hotel?
• Yes. You can find information about the parking situation here.
Can I cancel the booking at City Partner Parkhotel am Posthof free of charge?
• Information about room cancellations can be found here.
Are pets allowed in the hotel?
• No. Pets are not allowed in the City Partner Parkhotel am Posthof.
Which credit cards are accepted at the City Partner Parkhotel am Posthof?
• Mastercard, American Express and Visa credit card payments are accepted.
How far is it to the next freeway?
• The nearest motorway connection is approx. 0.5 kilometers away.
How far is the nearest airport from City Partner Parkhotel am Posthof?
• Frankfurt Airport is approximately 10 kilometers from the hotel. Due to the proximity to the airport, the hotel offers Park, Sleep & Fly.
How far is it from the hotel to the next train station?
• Hattersheim train station is around 700 meters away.
How far is it from the Parkhotel am Posthof to the Frankfurt am Main trade fair?
• The fair in Frankfurt is approximately 16 kilometers from the hotel.