Our landmarked historic hotel is located in the heart of Heidelberg´s Old Town with a beautiful view onto the "Old Bridge" and the Neckar River.
In our hotel you´ll find yourself in a very personal and romantic atmosphere which combines traditional style with modern spirit.
In 1588 two Inns are mentioned at the location where now is the Holländer Hof Hotel. We do not know if the inns were continuously in service afterwards however one single new house was built on the site of the two inns in 1787 with its front facing the river Neckar. Obviously it was also designed to serve as an inn which was called "Goldener Hecht" Golden Pike. In 1836 it was renamed Holländer Hof "The Dutch Inn" by its owner Louis Spitz as the inn was mostly frequented by Dutch skippers and Dutch travellers.
Most rooms offer you a fantastic view onto the Old Bridge, the Neckar River and the Philosopher´s Walk. 16 of our 39 rooms are equipped with air-condition. Due to the perfect location of our hotel you can explore Heidelberg afoot. All major sights of the city, such as the famous Heidelberg Castle, The Old Bridge, Philosopher´s Walk, Old University and the "Hauptstraße" Heidelberg´s pedestrian area with many shopping opportunities and restaurants can be reached within a few minutes. Many yearly events such as the "Schlossfestspiele", the classical music festival "Heidelberger Frühling" and the Christmas Market attract many visitors.
Frequently asked questions about the City Partner Hotel Holländer Hof in Heidelberg
When can I check in at the City Partner Hotel Holländer Hof?
• Check-in times on the day of arrival is from 2 p.m.
When do you have to vacate the room at the Hotel Holländer Hof?
• Check-out times on the day of departure is before 11:00 am
Is there free WiFi in the Hotel Holländer Hof?
• Yes. Our hotel guests can use our WiFi throughout the hotel free of charge.
Can I smoke in the Hotel Holländer Hof?
• No. The City Partner Hotel Holländer Hof is a completely non-smoking hotel.
How much does a room in the City Partner Hotel Holländer Hof cost?
• The prices for a hotel room can vary.
You can find the current cheapest price here.
When is the reception open?
• The reception at the Hotel Holländer Hof in Heidelberg is open 24 hours a day.
Can I have breakfast in the City Partner Hotel Holländer Hof?
• You can find information about breakfast here.
Does the hotel offer rooms for families?
• Yes. Family rooms for up to 5 people are available at the Hotel Holländer Hof Heidelberg.
Are there parking facilities at the hotel?
• Information about the parking situation can be found here.
How can I cancel a booking at City Partner Hotel Holländer Hof?
• Information on how to cancel a reservation can be found here.
Are pets allowed in the Hotel Holländer Hof?
• Yes. Pets (dogs, cats ...) are allowed in the City Partner Hotel Holländer Hof. There may be a fee.
Which credit cards are accepted at the City Partner Hotel Holländer Hof?
• Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club and Visa credit card payments are accepted.
How far is it from the Hotel Holländer Hof to the next motorway?
• The nearest motorway connection is approx. 4 kilometers away.
How far is the nearest airport from the Hotel Holländer Hof?
• Frankfurt Airport is approximately 85 kilometers from the hotel.
How far is it from the Hotel Holländer Hof to the main train station?
• Heidelberg train station is about 3 kilometers away.
How many stars does the City Partner Hotel Holländer Hof have?
• The Hotel garni has been awarded 3 stars superior.