Our hotel doesn't only captivate due to its perfect location in the very center of the city of Koblenz but also due to its elegant and personal atmosphere. Our city hotel is the ideal basis in order to explore the city, with its various sights as well as its fascinating history. Boost yourself at our substantial breakfast buffet and visit afterwards the various sights of the city comfortably afoot. The romantic alleys that can be found everywhere in the historic downtown, as well as the cathedral "St. Kastor" and the renowned "Liebfrauenkirche" are only a stone throw away from our perfectly located city hotel. Make sure to visit these historic places while staying in the city - they are unique and some of the major attractions in the state of Rhineland-Palatinate. During a boat trip you can observe the historic city walls of long gone days. You'll also experience a beautiful view on the Castle "Stolzenfels" and the "Marksburg" that have never been destroyed and therefore still are in their original shape. Make sure to take your camera! Besides sightseeing and the observing of ancient architectonical masterstrokes Koblenz is a great city to hike in the natural environment surrounding the city and observing the regional flora and fauna. We are looking forward to you staying with us.
The team of the City Partner Top Hotel Krämer is looking forward to your visit in Koblenz!
Frequently asked questions about the City Partner Top Hotel Krämer in Koblenz
What are the check-in / check-out times at the City Partner Top Hotel Krämer?
• Arrival from 2:00 p.m. / Departure by: 11:00 a.m.
What does a room at City Partner Top Hotel Krämer cost?
• The prices for a hotel room can vary.
You can find the current cheapest price here.
When is the reception open?
• The reception at City Partner Top Hotel Krämer is open 24 hours a day.
Can I have breakfast in the City Partner Top Hotel Krämer?
• You can find information about breakfast here.
Is there free WiFi in the City Partner Top Hotel Krämer?
• Yes. Our hotel guests can use our WiFi throughout the hotel free of charge.
Does the hotel offer rooms for families?
• Yes. Family rooms for up to 4 people are available in the City Partner Top Hotel Krämer.
Does the hotel offer barrier-free rooms?
• Yes. The handicapped guest will also find a room for the disabled in the City Partner Top Hotel Krämer.
Are there parking facilities at the hotel?
• Information about the parking situation can be found here.
Can I cancel a booking at City Partner Top Hotel Krämer free of charge?
• Information about room cancellations can be found here.
Are pets allowed in the hotel?
• No. Pets are not allowed in the City Partner Top Hotel Krämer.
Which credit cards are accepted at City Partner Top Hotel Krämer?
• Mastercard, American Express and Visa credit card payments are accepted.
How far is it to the next freeway?
• The nearest motorway connection is approx. 1 km away.
How far is the nearest airport?
• Frankfurt Airport or Cologne Airport are each approximately 100 kilometers from the hotel.
How far is it from the hotel to the main train station?
• Koblenz train station is approx. 500 meters away.
What sights are in the vicinity of the City Partner Top Hotel Krämer?
• Information about the attractions in the area can be found here.
How many stars does the City Partner Top Hotel Krämer have?
• The Hotel garni has been awarded 3 stars superior.