Our hotel is located in the center of the north rhine-westphalian metropolis - Muenster - and is therefore the ideal basis for your stay during your visit to this beautiful city.
Whether you are a business traveler or just a casual traveler - all the important and interesting places of the city are accessible afoot from our hotel. Boost yourself with a delicious westphalian breakfast in our bistro before exploring the historic city. We strongly recommend to rent some bicycles - this is the best way to explore the city. Muenster is also called the "bicycle capital of Germany", but you'll find that out for yourself. Our friendly staff will give you good hints and will help you to plan a nice route for a bicycle trip through the city.
In the historic downtown you'll find beautiful architecture of ancient times alongside pompous buildings, such as the "Münster castle" with its spacious gardens: A great opportunity to spend some relaxing hours. Restaurants as well as shopping opportunities of all different shades are due to our perfect location only a stone throw away from our hotel. Sacred buildings and small art galleries, rustic bars and a great mixture of high and popular culture: There is a lot to see and experience in Muenster. We are looking forward to you staying with us!
Frequently asked questions about the City Partner Hotel Conti in Münster
When can you move into the room at Hotel Conti?
• Check-in on the day of arrival from 3:00 p.m.
When do you have to leave the room at Hotel Conti?
• Check-out on the day of departure by 11:00 a.m.
Is there free WiFi in the City Partner Hotel Conti?
• Yes. Our hotel guests can use our WiFi throughout the hotel free of charge.
How much does a room in the City Partner Hotel Conti cost?
• The prices for a hotel room can vary.
You can find the current cheapest price here.
When is the reception at the City Partner Hotel Conti open?
• The hotel reception is open 24 hours a day.
What are the breakfast times at the City Partner Hotel Conti?
• You can find information about breakfast here.
Are there rooms for families in the City Partner Hotel Conti?
• Yes. The hotel has family rooms for up to 4 people.
Are there parking facilities at the Hotel Conti?
• Yes. You can find information about the parking situation here.
How can I cancel a booking at City Partner Hotel Conti?
• Information on how to cancel a reservation can be found here.
Are pets allowed in Hotel Conti?
• Yes. Pets (dogs, cats) are allowed in the City Partner Hotel Conti. There is a fee.
Which credit cards are accepted at the City Partner Hotel Conti?
• Mastercard, American Express and Visa credit card payments are accepted.
How far is it from the hotel to the next motorway?
• The nearest motorway connection is approx. 4 kilometers away.
How far is the nearest airport from the City Partner Hotel Conti?
• Münster / Osnabrück Airport is approximately 20 kilometers from the hotel.
How far is it from the hotel to the main train station?
• The Münster train station is approx. 0.1 kilometers away.
What sights are in the vicinity of the City Partner Hotel Conti?
• Prinzipalmarkt (center) approx. 800 m, botanical garden approx. 1.8 km, trade fair / congress center 1.2 km
How many stars does the City Partner Hotel Conti have?
• The Hotel garni has been awarded 3 stars superior.