The best Rates you can get here!
The three star superior city hotel satisfies its visitors with its cozy and warm atmosphere in a quiet neighborhood. Due to the good traffic and pedestrian connection you are in the city center within a few minutes. The historic downtown with its beautiful buildings and sights is accessible easily afoot.
Explore Muenster's history and be mesmerized by the ancient half-timber houses and the old churches of different centuries. Innumerous museums are waiting for you as well as many cultural offers, such as concerts, exhibitions and theater performances. Muenster is also home to many green oases and the renown "Aasee" is a good opportunity to spend some relaxing hours in the city of Muenster.
Our friendly staff will help you 24 hours and will spoil you with our excellent room-service and fresh drinks at our bar "Drei Prinzen". In the mornings a delicious, westphalian breakfast is waiting for you in our cozy bistro in our city hotel. Boost yourself for an exciting day in one of the most beautiful cities in Germany. Visit Muenster and experience history, high and popular culture and spacious natural parks with a beautiful flora and fauna. Visit our four star hotel and will ensure you to spend some days that you will forget in a long time.
Frequently asked questions about the City Partner Hotel Europa in Münster
When can I move into the room at the City Partner Hotel Europa?
• Check-in on the day of arrival from 3:00 p.m.
When do you have to vacate the room at the City Partner Hotel Europa?
• Check-out on the day of departure by 11:00 a.m.
Is there free WiFi in the City Partner Hotel Europa?
• Yes. Our hotel guests can use our WiFi throughout the hotel free of charge.
How much does a room in the City Partner Hotel Europa cost?
• The prices for a hotel room can vary.
You can find the current cheapest price here.
When is the reception at City Partner Hotel Europa open?
• The hotel reception is open 24 hours a day.
What are the breakfast times at City Partner Hotel Europa?
• You can find information about breakfast here.
Are there rooms for families in the City Partner Hotel Europa?
• Yes. The hotel has family rooms for up to 5 people.
Are there parking facilities at the hotel?
• Yes. You can find information about the parking situation here.
How can I cancel a booking at City Partner Hotel Europa?
• Information on how to cancel a reservation can be found here.
Are pets allowed in the hotel?
• Yes. Pets (dogs, cats) are allowed in the City Partner Hotel Europa. There is a fee.
Which credit cards are accepted at City Partner Hotel Europa?
• Mastercard, American Express and Visa credit card payments are accepted.
How far is it from the hotel to the next motorway?
• The nearest motorway connection is approx. 2 kilometers away.
How far is the nearest airport from City Partner Hotel Europa?
• Münster / Osnabrück Airport is approximately 22 kilometers from the hotel.
How far is it from the hotel to the main train station?
• The Münster train station is approx. 1.5 kilometers away.
What sights are in the vicinity of the City Partner Hotel Europa?
• Prinzipalmarkt (center) approx. 1.6 km, botanical garden approx. 2.8 km,
How many stars does the City Partner Hotel Europa have?
• The Hotel garni has been awarded 3 stars superior.