Our hotel is located in the historic downtown of Nuremberg and surrounded by old-fashioned and historic-charged buildings. You will be staying in the very center of the Bavarian city and all the major sights, restaurants and shopping possibilities are reachable within a few minutes afoot.
Our city hotel convinces its visitors not only with its location but also due to our friendly staff, an excellent service and spacious rooms. Start your day with a delicious breakfast in a cosy atmosphere, before you stroll on the historic cobbles in the downtown area. You will be mesmerized and relegated in long-gone days. Visit the picturesque churches and informative museums. The perfect position of our hotel enables you to plan your journey as flexible as possible.
Regardless whether you are interested in contemporary art or historic architecture, high or popular culture, Nuremberg is one of the cultural centers of Bavaria and will surely not disappoint you. After an exciting day in the city you will find the recreation you need for the upcoming days in our hotel. Relaxation for body and soul can be experienced in our sauna and if you are still energetic enough you can work out in our own fitness center.
Complete and end your day in one oft he nearby restaurants with some delicious food and a good glass of wine. We are looking forward to your visit in our city hotel - we will convince you with our location and service.
Frequently asked questions about the City Partner Hotel Am Jakobsmarkt in Nuremberg
What are the check-in / check-out times at the City Partner Hotel Am Jakobsmarkt?
• Arrival from 2:00 p.m. / Departure by 11:00 a.m.
What does a room at the City Partner Hotel Am Jakobsmarkt cost?
• The prices for a hotel room can vary.
You can find the current cheapest price here.
When is the reception at the City Partner Hotel on Jakobsmarkt open?
• The hotel reception is open 24 hours a day.
When is breakfast at the City Partner Hotel Am Jakobsmarkt?
• You can find information about breakfast here.
Is there free WiFi in the City Partner Hotel Am Jakobsmarkt?
• Our hotel guests can use our WiFi throughout the hotel free of charge.
Are there rooms for families at the CPH Hotel Am Jakobsmarkt?
• Yes. The hotel has family rooms for up to 4 people.
Are there parking facilities at the hotel?
• Yes. You can find information about the parking situation here.
Can I cancel the booking at the City Partner Hotel Am Jakobsmarkt free of charge?
• Information about room cancellations can be found here.
Are pets allowed in the hotel?
• Yes. Pets are allowed in the City Partner Hotel Am Jakobsmarkt. There is a fee.
Which credit cards are accepted at the City Partner Hotel Am Jakobsmarkt?
• Mastercard, American Express, Visa and Diners credit card payments are accepted.
How far is it from the hotel to the next motorway?
• The nearest motorway connection is approx. 1 km away.
How far is the nearest airport from the City Partner Hotel Am Jakobsmarkt?
• The nearest airport is approximately 8 kilometers from the hotel.
How far is it from the hotel to the main train station?
• Nuremberg Central Station is approximately 1.5 kilometers away.
What sights are in the vicinity of the City Partner Hotel Am Jakobsmarkt?
• Old town 0.0 km, State Theater Nuremberg approx. 700 m, Max Morlock Stadium 6.5 km, Arena Nuremberg 6.5 km
How many stars does the City Partner Hotel Am Jakobsmarkt have?
• The Hotel garni has been awarded 3 stars.