Our three star city hotel underwent many changes throughout the long gone decades. The first evidence of the existing of this particular house is dated back to 1499 and great personalities such as the King of Greece or the Empress of Russia found some recreational sleep here. Nowadays, you don't have to sleep like the people used to 500 years ago. We have a three star standard and satisfy our visitors with a cosy and personal atmosphere. Ulm's history can not only be discovered within our hotel walls but in the hotel's surrounding as well. Due to our perfect location in the city center you can discover the historic buildings, such as the beautiful town hall afoot within a few minutes. The ideal location enables you to explore the city stress-free. The central railway station is only one kilometer away from our hotel so your journey will be stress-free and long ways become a word of foreign origin. Enjoy our breakfast buffet, before you head of to the city in order to visit the picturesque sights, such as the "Oberschwäbische Barockterrasse" or the monastery of Waiblingen. End your day with a relaxing walk on Donau riverside or in one of the restaurants in our neighborhood. Our staff is happy to give you some good hints concerning gastronomy or on how to spend your days.
Frequently asked questions about the City Partner Hotel Goldenes Rad in Ulm
What are the check-in / check-out times at the City Partner Hotel Goldenes Rad?
• Arrival from 1:00 p.m. / Departure by: 12:00 p.m.
What does a room at the City Partner Hotel Goldenes Rad cost?
• The prices for a hotel room can vary.
You can find the current cheapest price here.
When is the reception open?
• The reception at the City Partner Hotel Goldenes Rad is open 24 hours.
When is breakfast at the City Partner Hotel Goldenes Rad?
• You can find information about breakfast here.
Is there free WiFi in the City Partner Hotel Goldenes Rad?
• Yes. Our hotel guests can use our WiFi throughout the hotel free of charge.
Does the hotel offer rooms for families?
• Yes. Family rooms for up to 4 people are available at the City Partner Hotel Goldenes Rad.
Are there parking facilities at the hotel?
• Information about the parking situation can be found here.
Can I cancel the booking at the City Partner Hotel Goldenes Rad free of charge?
• Information about room cancellations can be found here.
Are pets allowed in the hotel?
• Yes. Pets are allowed in the City Partner Hotel Goldenes Rad. There is a fee.
Which credit cards are accepted at the City Partner Hotel Goldenes Rad?
• Mastercard, American Express and Visa credit card payments are accepted.
How far is it to the next freeway?
• The nearest motorway connection is approx. 8 kilometers away.
How far is the nearest airport?
• Stuttgart Airport is approximately 80 kilometers from the hotel.
How far is it from the hotel to the main train station?
• Ulm train station is about 1 km away.
How many stars does the City Partner Hotel Goldenes Rad have?
• The Hotel garni has been awarded 4 stars.