The best Rates you can get here!
Bavarian hospitality is one of the major character traits of our hotel in Unterschleißheim near the metropolis Munich. The well being of our guests is important to us but you'll find out for yourself if you decide to stay with us.
A substantial breakfast in the morning, some well-deserved, relaxing hours in our sauna after an exciting day in Unterschleißheim or Munich, or a fresh beer in our own beer-garden - we offer you a huge variety and possibilities to spend your time during your stay. Our city hotel is located in the center of Unterschleißheim, only 15 kilometers away from Munich, one of Germany's most beautiful cities.
Experience and explore the Bavarian small town with its picturesque half-timber houses and hike through the natural hinterland that surrounds Unterschleißheim. Due to the direct connection of the railway system as well as the highway, Munich is accessible in a trice. It takes only 20 minutes to the capital of Bavaria and therefore you can spend a lot of time visiting all the sightseeing without the city's turmoil around you for 24 hours a day. Relax in our hotel bar or enjoy some culinary delicacies in our cozy restaurant "Freetz". It doesn't matter whether you are a business traveler or a family on vacation - whether you want to explore the big city life in Munich or looking for a relaxing holiday in a natural environment. Our hotel suits everyone. You'll be convinced once you've stayed with us.
Frequently asked questions about the City Partner Hotel Alarun in Unterschleissheim
When can I move into the room at the City Partner Hotel Alarun?
• Check-in on the day of arrival from 2:00 p.m.
When do you have to leave the room at the City Partner Hotel Alarun?
• Check-out by 12:00 on the day of departure
Is there free WiFi in the City Partner Hotel Alarun?
• Yes. Our hotel guests can use our WiFi throughout the hotel free of charge.
How much does a room in the City Partner Hotel Alarun cost?
• The prices for a hotel room can vary. You can find the current cheapest price here.
When is the reception staffed?
• The reception at the City Partner Hotel Alarun is open 24 hours.
What are the breakfast times at City Partner Hotel Alarun?
• You can find information about breakfast here.
Are there City Partner Hotel Alarun rooms for families?
• Yes. The hotel has studios (family rooms) for up to 4 people.
Are there parking facilities at the hotel?
• Yes. You can find information about the parking situation here.
How many stars does the City Partner Hotel Alarun have?
• The Hotel garni has been awarded 4 stars.
How can I cancel a booking at City Partner Hotel Alarun?
• Information on how to cancel a reservation can be found here.
Are pets allowed in the City Partner Hotel Alarun?
• Yes. Pets (dogs, cats) are allowed in the hotel. There is a fee.
Which credit cards are accepted at City Partner Hotel Alarun?
• Mastercard, American Express, Diners and Visa credit card payments are accepted.
How far is it from the Hotel Alarun Unterschleissheim to the center of Munich?
• The center of Munich is approx. 20 kilometers away. You can be there in a few minutes by public transport.
How far is it from the CPH Hotel Alarun to the next motorway?
• The nearest motorway connection is approx. 1.5 kilometers away.
How far is the nearest airport from City Partner Hotel Alarun?
• Munich Airport (MUC) is approximately 12 kilometers from the hotel.
How far is it from the City Partner Hotel Alarun to the next train station?
• Lohhof train station is approximately 0.2 kilometers away.
How far is it from the City Partner Hotel Alarun to the Allianz Arena?
• The Allianz Arena is about 10 kilometers from the Hotel Alarun.