Our City Partner Hotel Alter Speicher is located in the very center of Wismar and is therefore the ideal basis for your stay in one oft he oldest cities of the region. Germany's oldest marketplace is accessible within three minutes afoot. Definitely one oft he most beautiful and historic places oft the city.
Surrounded by hanseatic half-timber houses the city on the Baltic Sea mesmerizes its visitors with its maritime charm from the first minute on. The timber framing that can be observed everywhere in the city was one of the reasons why the UNESCO declared the historic downtown of Wismar "World Cultural Heritage". You'll be astonished by these beautiful buildings with their detailed embellishments, the slippery houses and the regional flora and fauna. Due to the perfect location of our hotel in the city there is no need for long walks: Everything you need to see is only a stone throw away.
Explore Germany's old history on the spot and be spoilt by a fresh pinch of sea air during your stay. Our hotel ensures you a relaxing time: Dine in our gallery-restaurant with a beautiful view on the half-timber houses and end your day with a good glass of wine in a cozy atmosphere near a warming fireplace. A visit to our sauna is of course included in the costs for our visitors. And our playground offers entertainment for our young guests. Visit us in the center of Wismar and be mesmerized by the maritime charm of our house and the surrounding. A journey that you simply won't forget.
Frequently asked questions about the City Partner Hotel Alter Speicher in Wismar
When can I move into the room at the City Partner Hotel Alter Speicher?
• Check-in times on the day of arrival from 3:00 p.m.
When do you have to leave the room at the City Partner Hotel Alter Speicher?
• Check-out times on the day of departure until 11:00 a.m.
Is there free WiFi in the City Partner Hotel Alter Speicher?
• Yes. For hotel guests, our W-Lan is available free of charge when booking directly through this page throughout the hotel.
How much does a room in the City Partner Hotel Alter Speicher cost?
• The prices for a hotel room can vary.
You can find the current cheapest price here.
Are there rooms for families at the City Partner Hotel Alter Speicher?
• Yes. Some rooms in the hotel can be used as family rooms.
Is there a restaurant in the City Partner Hotel Alter Speicher?
• Yes. In the hotel you will find the To'n Ossen restaurant.
What are the breakfast times at the City Partner Hotel Alter Speicher?
• The breakfast buffet is offered from 7:00 am to 11:00 am.
Can I also book a half board in the City Partner Hotel Alter Speicher?
• Yes. Half board can be booked directly.
Are there parking facilities at the City Partner Hotel Alter Speicher?
• Yes. You can find information about the parking situation here.
How can I cancel a booking at the City Partner Hotel Alter Speicher?
• Information about room cancellations can be found here.
Are pets allowed in the City Partner Hotel Alter Speicher?
• Yes. Pets (dogs, cats) are allowed in the hotel. There is a fee.
Which credit cards are accepted at the City Partner Hotel Alter Speicher?
• Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club and Visa credit card payments are accepted.
How far is it from the City Partner Hotel Alter Speicher to the next motorway?
• The nearest motorway connection is approx. 4 kilometers away.
How far is the nearest airport from the City Partner Hotel Alter Speicher?
• Rostock-Laage Airport is approximately 75 kilometers from the hotel.
How far is it from the City Partner Hotel Alter Speicher to the main train station?
• The train station in Wismar is about 500 meters away from the hotel on foot.
What sights are in the vicinity of the City Partner Hotel Alter Speicher?
• Market square 400 m, old harbor 500 m, leisure pool Wonnemar, 1.7 km, island Poel 15 km
Is there a tourist tax in Wismar?
Yes. Since April 1st, 2015, the city of Wismar has been charging an overnight tax of 5 percent on the share of accommodation for private travelers per day.