Our four star City Partner Hotel is located in a green oasis on the verge of Wolfsburg and presents itself in an elegant and modern way, that ensures you a comfortable stay. Close to a quiet park our hotel offers you recreation and peace after an exciting day in the beautiful metropolis oft he renown "Volkswagen-City".
The most important nodal point of Wolfsburg - the area surrounding the historic town hall - is accessible by bus within a few minutes. The bus will pass the picturesque "Schiller Lake" as well as the "Wolfsburg Art Museum" on your way downtown. A good opportunity to drop off and enjoy these two great sights. Park you car in our private parking lot - due to the perfect bus connection as well as the ideal location of our hotel there is no need to travel long distances while staying with us.
Besides the delicious culinary offers in our neighborhood there are some delicacies waiting for you in our restaurant. The idyllic terrace, a winter garden, a sauna as well as our wellness offerings will round off your visit to our hotel and the city of Wolfsburg. Due to our recreational program and the natural surrounding you'll easily forget that you are only on the verge of a big city. Whether you are planning a weekend trip in order to relax and explore the city with the fascinating Volkswagen factory, its museums and cultural events or visiting the city as a business traveler: Our hotel is the best place to be well connected to the city and still find some quiet time.
The team of the City Partner Parkhotel Wolfsburg is looking forward to your visit in Lower Saxony in Germany!
Frequently asked questions about the City Partner Parkhotel Wolfsburg
When can I move into the room at the Parkhotel Wolfsburg?
• Check-in times on the day of arrival from 3:00 p.m.
When do you have to leave the room at the Parkhotel Wolfsburg?
• Check-out times on the day of departure until 12:00 a.m.
Is there free WiFi in the City Partner Parkhotel Wolfsburg?
• Yes. Our WiFi is available free of charge for hotel guests throughout the hotel.
How much does a room at City Partner Parkhotel Wolfsburg cost?
• The prices for a hotel room can vary.
You can find the current cheapest price here.
When is the reception at the Parkhotel Wolfsburg open?
• The hotel reception is open 24 hours a day.
What are the breakfast times at City Partner Parkhotel Wolfsburg?
• You can find information about breakfast here.
Are there parking facilities at the Parkhotel Wolfsburg?
• Yes. You can find information about the parking situation here.
How can I cancel a booking at City Partner Parkhotel Wolfsburg?
• Information on how to cancel a reservation can be found here.
Are pets allowed in the Parkhotel Wolfsburg?
• Yes. Pets (dogs, cats) are allowed in the City Partner Parkhotel Wolfsburg. There is a fee.
Which credit cards are accepted at City Partner Parkhotel Wolfsburg?
• Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club and Visa credit card payments are accepted.
How far is it from the Parkhotel Wolfsburg to the next motorway?
• The nearest motorway connection is about 4.5 kilometers away.
How far is the nearest airport from City Partner Parkhotel Wolfsburg?
• Hanover Airport is approximately 85 kilometers from the hotel.
How far is it from the Parkhotel Wolfsburg to the main train station?
• Wolfsburg train station is approximately 2.5 kilometers from the hotel.
What sights are in the vicinity of the Parkhotel Wolfsburg?
• Congress Park 2 km, Autostadt 3 km, Designer Outlets 2.5 km, Volkswagen Arena 2.5 km
How many stars does the City Partner Parkhotel Wolfsburg have?
• The hotel has been awarded 4 stars.