With the opening of the Yard Boarding Hotel in April 2016, the automobile-city Wolfsburg has a gained an exclusive new hotel. On the grounds of the 700-year-old Rittergut Wolfsburg-Nordsteimke (Wolfsburg Manor - Nordsteimke), a new and exceptional living experience has been created. Within the architectural atmosphere of a total of four listed buildings - some being historic stalls and agricultural buildings, there is a selection of spacious apartments catering to up-market business travellers who are predominantly looking for top-quality accommodation for more extended periods.
What we offer at a glance:
• Reside in a Knights Manor in historic, partially listed buildings
• In the long-term we will eventually offer a total of 49 modern, individual and high-quality boarding suites which can be rented for extended periods of stay
• The suites are especially tailored to the needs of long-term guests
• Temporary living in Wolfsburg
• Buffet breakfast
• All apartments are fitted with kitchens/cooking appliances for self-catering guests
• Located in a quiet location surrounded by greenery with numerous attractive jogging routes
• Almost all apartments have a balcony or a terrace
• Sauna and modern gym
• Free WiFi with fast internet access
• International satellite television with free Sky channels
• Hotel has its own carpark (parking fees apply)
• Hotel has its own laundry facilities (washing machines with coin slot)
• Weekly room cleaning included
• The hotel offers many services such as, for example, laundry service, wake-up service, guest articles in the rooms, luggage storage, renting bathrobes, calling taxis, acceptance and safe-keeping of guests' post, faxing, copying and printing service, as well as much more besides.
The Yard is run in close cooperation with our sister hotel
The City Partner Parkhotel Wolfsburg.