The three star Central Hotel is located at the heart of Wuppertal downtown, only 200 meters away from the central station oft he north rhine-westphalian metropolis. The pedestrian area and the renown overhead railway can be observed within walking distance.
Even though the most important and interesting parts oft he city are within walking distance from our house, we offer you the "Wuppertal Kombi-Ticket" for free. The ticket that is included in an overnight stay at our house enables you to use the public transportation system for free. The surrounding cities of Düsseldorf and Essen as well as other parts of the Ruhr area are accessible with the ticket. So there is no need for you to look out for good offers or parking lots - your travel experience is made easy with the ticket.
After an exciting daytrip our hotel is a good place to relax in an ambient and cosy setting. We are always orientated towards our customers and their wellbeing. We ensure you a pleasant stay at our hotel: whether it is the substantial breakfast or the hints and tips by our stuff concerning cultural events and restaurants in our area - we make sure that your stay is as stress-free as possible.
The team of the City Partner Central Hotel is looking forward to your visit in Wuppertal!
Frequently asked questions about the City Partner Central Hotel in Wuppertal
What are the check-in / check-out times at the City Partner Central Hotel?
• Arrival from 3 p.m. / Departure until 11 a.m.
How much does a room in the City Partner Central Hotel cost?
• The prices can vary.
You can find the current cheapest price here.
When is the reception at the City Partner Central Hotel open?
• The reception is open 24 hours.
When is breakfast at the City Partner Central Hotel?
• You can find information about breakfast here.
Is there free WiFi in the City Partner Central Hotel?
• Yes. Our hotel guests can use our WiFi throughout the hotel free of charge.
Are there rooms for families in the City Partner Central Hotel?
• Yes. The hotel has family rooms for up to 6 people.
Are there parking facilities at the hotel?
• Information about the parking situation can be found here.
Can I cancel the booking at City Partner Central Hotel free of charge?
• Information about room cancellations can be found here.
Are pets allowed in the City Partner Central Hotel?
• Yes. Pets are allowed in the hotel. There is a fee.
Which credit cards are accepted at the City Partner Central Hotel?
• Mastercard, American Express, Visa and Diners credit card payments are accepted.
How far is it to the next freeway?
• The nearest motorway connection is approx. 3 kilometers away.
How far is the nearest airport from the City Partner Central Hotel?
• Dusseldorf Airport is approximately 40 kilometers from the hotel.
How far is it from the hotel to the main train station?
• The Wuppertal train station is about 0.2 kilometers away.
What sights are close to the City Partner Central Hotel?
• Zoo Wuppertal approx. 6 km, Elisenturm approx. 1.2 km, Bergische Universität approx. 2 km
How many stars does the City Partner Central Hotel Wuppertal have?
• The Hotel garni has been awarded 3 stars.