Our three star Hotel Strauss is located in the center of Wurzburg, one of the most beautiful cities in the region of Lower Franconia in the state of Bavaria. The historic "Juliuspromenande" is literally a stone throw away and all the major sights of the city are comfortably accessible afoot within a few minutes. The most renowned sights of this romantic city, such as the old "Main-Bridge", the town hall, as well as the "Marien-Chapel" and the "Würzburg Cathedral" are only a stone throw away from our City Partner Hotel. A special highlight surely is the "Würzburg Residency" that was declared World Cultural Heritage by the UNCESCO. Be mesmerized by these ancient and pompous buildings that are simply unique. The traditional und medieval charm of the city was somehow kept in the city throughout the years and while strolling through the historic downtown you willl feel yourself drawn back into long gone days. Marvel about the exhibitions with its relicts of the different historic epochs and be mesmerized during the festival season by the renowned "Mozart Festival" that takes place in Wurzburg on a yearly basis. Spend the evening in a cozy atmosphere in our restaurant "Würtzburg". Try one of the tasty Franconia wines and the regional delicacies your satisfaction during your stay with us is our aim!
Frequently asked questions about the City Partner Hotel Strauss in Wurzburg
What are the check-in / check-out times at the City Partner Hotel Strauss?
• Arrival from 3:00 p.m. / departure by 11:00 a.m.
How much does a room in the City Partner Hotel Strauss cost?
• The prices for a hotel room can vary.
You can find the current cheapest price here.
When is the reception at the City Partner Hotel Strauss open?
• The hotel reception is open 24 hours a day.
When is breakfast at the City Partner Hotel Strauss?
• You can find information about breakfast here.
Is there free WiFi in the City Partner Hotel Strauss?
• Our hotel guests can use our WiFi throughout the hotel free of charge.
Are there rooms for families at the CPH Hotel Strauss?
• Yes. Triple rooms or multi-bed rooms are available for families and we have baby beds available for the “smallest” guests (free of charge).
Are there parking facilities at the hotel?
• Yes. You can find information about the parking situation here.
Can I cancel a booking at City Partner Hotel Strauss free of charge?
• Information about room cancellations can be found here.
Are pets allowed in the hotel?
• No. Pets are not allowed in the City Partner Hotel Strauss.
Which credit cards are accepted at the City Partner Hotel Strauss?
• Mastercard, American Express, Visa and Diners credit card payments are accepted.
How far is it from the hotel to the next motorway?
• The nearest motorway connection is approx. 3 kilometers away.
How far is the nearest airport from the City Partner Hotel Strauss?
• The airports in Nuremberg or Frankfurt are each about 100 kilometers from the hotel.
How far is it from the hotel to the main train station?
• The Würzburg train station is approx. 1 km away.
What sights are in the vicinity of the City Partner Hotel Strauss?
• Market square 450 m, Würzburg Residence 1 km, Marienberg Fortress 1.7 km
How many stars does the City Partner Hotel Strauss have?
• The hotel has been awarded 3 stars.