What a typical City Partner Hotel is like:
- The hotel is situated in a city destination (about 25,000 or more, inhabitants).
- It is independent and privately run.
- According to DEHOGA classification it in the 3***, preferably in 4**** star category.
- It is situated in the city centre or on the periphery with a good connection to public transport system.
- The average size of City Partner Hotels is about 50 rooms or suites.
- Car park and / or garage is attached to the hotel (alternatively, public parking facilities within walking distance) and is available to the guests.
- The hotel is open around the clock or has met arrangements for the guests to have entrance access to the hotel, or to check-in at any time.
- The guests have access to a fax machine and a copier. The same applies to a PC with internet access. Ideally, the hotel offers internet access in each room via wireless Lan.
- Leisure activities are available to the guest (e.g. sauna). If the hotel has no such facilities it must, at least, be able to recommend a facility or has, eventually, a cooperation agreement that offers guests entry at a reduced fee.
- The main target groups are individual business travellers and city tourists.
- Competent and obliging staff attend to the bookers and guests, true to the cooperation's philosophy, "We are your partner in the city".
But the most important thing is:
That you, as hotelier, are prepared to - along with your colleagues - put new service ideas for your bookers and guests into practice and actively put to use the opportunities offered by the cooperation.